Monday, May 14, 2012

Signing Time On Demand and iPad 3 Sweepstakes!

                                                   
Pros: No commercials, watch any time or place, watch on a variety of media options, entertainment on the go, always there for you to load onto future computers, phones, or tablets!

Cons: Cost may be a factor..especially if you want them all!

Summary: This is a great stuff-free gift you can give your children or others that they can continue to use for years to come!
Review :
My 4 Year old was thrilled when she saw the pictures on this post and said, "Oh I LOVE 'silent' time with Alex and Leah!"  :) We've loved these videos since our children were babies, but since we bought our first dvd's, a few of them have gotten scratched and no longer work.  We love the idea of Signing Time on demand! No more storing dvd's or worrying about them getting scratched. And if you happen to get a new computer, phone or tablet,  you can just log in and reload the videos you've already purchased!

We received the digital video from Series 1, Vol. 5 video, ABC Signs..  This video teaches the sign language alphabet and also includes signs for numbers 1-10.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Signing Time, they are wonderful instructional videos geared towards children from infants to around 8 years old.  We love it!  These are great videos to have your children watch over and over again when you are waiting for doctor appointments or traveling, etc... These videos are also great tools to use in the classroom to promote better communication or to teach a second language. 

Click below to download a free Signing Time on demand video and enter to win an iPad3 until May 18, 2012!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the educational factor. My youngest son has been learning signs in school and loves it. I will have to look into this

Turning the Clock Back said...

my kids are older and still love learning signs! They think it is so cool to be able to talk without actually talking!

Pam said...

I think learning sign language is a great idea, especially if you can begin at a young age. I will have to look into this.

tm said...

My son LOVES signing times. He would love this. We love Hopkins.

Grace said...

I sent this link to my daughter because my grand daughter (8) loves to sign and wants to do it as a career. I know she would love this.