1. Read a story about the real St. Patrick. or Watch "The Story of St. Patrick"(Chapter 6) on the Veggie Tales Sumo of the Opera DVD.
2. String fruity Cheerios to make rainbow necklaces and bracelets.
3. Make "rainbow" pictures on paper with Fruit Loops and glue..
4.Eat lots of green foods...kiwis, salad, cucumbers, parsley, cookies, grapes, etc... use your imagination!
5. Go to your local St. Patrick's Day parade or festival.
6. Wear lots of green!
7. Here's a tutorial on how to temporarily color hair with chalk pastels..in case you want green hair. Don't forget to paint your nails green! :)
What do you like to do on St. Patrick's Day?
Happy St. Patrick's Day!