Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heartfelt Award



Be blessed was "blessed" with a heartfelt blog award today! :)  Thank you to Delightfully Frugal for the pretty award!  Check out her lovely blog for great deals and thoughts on life and being a mom! 

The rules of the award are :

* Display the award logo.
* Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside.
* Link to your nominees.
* Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
* Link to the person from whom you received the award.

My choices are:

Little Miss Heirlooms
Walls That Welcome
Lunchbox Limbo
Coolest Kid Reviews
Boutique Stitches
Kiddie Treasures
Namisms
Under The Golden Apple Tree

Congratulations! :)

4 comments:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh you are so sweet! Thank you so much! I appreciate it A LOT! I love the verse you have on the top : John 1:16. Its so true and something important to remember!

Thank you for having a beautiful blog as well and Im honored that you awarded this one to me :)

Simply Delightful in second grade said...

congratulations!!!

Hi ~ I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award and you can pick it up at http://robyns-page.blogspot.com/2009/11/two-more-awesome-awards.html

Thanks,
Robyn

Richele McFarlin said...

THANK YOU!!!! And congradulations on your award!

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

Congrats on your award! Those are so fun. I found you from the "Under 200" group on MBC, and I have to say that I LOVE your header. Its adorable. Great blog, I am a new follower.