1. Clean out container and remove label.
2. Place small gravel, or aquarium rocks in the bottom for drainage. *If you have some activated charcoal (available in most garden centers or aquarium stores) add a couple tablespoons to keep the little garden fresh.
3. Spoon 3 inches of potting soil into container.
4. Add a small plant and/or moss of your choice and just enough water (We used a pretty ivy sprig).
5. Decorate with tiny plastic fairies, animals, dinosaurs, marbles or pretty rocks. Close lid tightly.